June 7, 2017

Sunset Cruise

 For Valentine's Day MarLeice and I bought the boys Groupon Sunset Cruises, and we were finally able to use them. For how small the boat was, it wasn't rocky at all and it was a beautiful (cold) evening out in the bay. We hit up Cheesecake Factory after, and it was a great night! Every memory with them has been so sentimental lately because they're leaving us for a new adventure in Boston. I'm SO happy for them, but I'm really going to miss my bestie. I guess that means we will have to visit a lot!








6 comments:

  1. How fun! I would love to do this. We were in San Francisco a couple months ago and now I'm seeing all these things I wish we would've done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Explorers frequently like to visit immature nations by means of a cruise for wellbeing and security reasons. Cheap Cruise Deals

    ReplyDelete
  3. In emergency circumstances such as these, pilots frequently surrender it over to the helmsman to make sense of a method for the tempest.boat rentals in new york

    ReplyDelete
  4. Significant interesting points while picking a cruise trip incorporate estimating, vessel enhancements, agenda and goals.leisure products

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Dhow Cruise Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  6. With NCL just working one boat in the Hawaiian Islands and worldwide cruise administrators perhaps eliminating Hawaii as a committed cruise objective it might create the impression that there is an entire in the market. In any case, I exceptionally question that some other cruise lines will race to fill it by working a US-hailed transport for a Hawaiian Cruise. Sunseeker Predator 50

    ReplyDelete